Sunday, November 1, 2015

The Rose Garden

Ahoy,
A book to share. I read this over the summer and though it started out a little slow for me (I was just really excited about a time-travel romance) it is wonderful!

The Rose Garden, by Susanna Kearsley
 
 


Here's my review from goodreads.com 

"Wow! I don't know how to review this one. I highly recommend this one!

The author's descriptions are so detailed and wonderful they place you right in the story. The story was great and all of the characters felt so real to me. When I started reading, I thought I knew what I wanted to happen, but with each shift Kearsley had me torn! I won't give away the ending, but I will say that I loved it and I'm glad she put the words "the end" or I would have been looking for more!

I now have to go an read all of her other books! ;)
"

~ Happy Reading ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment