Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Pom-Pom Time

I know, I've been remiss in my posting. I would blame school, but I've also struggled with lack of motivation. I've been thinking about ways to get back into blogging and crafting, so I think I'll start by bringing back the "Simple Things" series.

I'm also going to think about doing regular crafts...maybe a project a month? Every two weeks? I don't have any details on this, but something will be coming soon!

And now for pom-poms. I saw this on pinterest a while back. It led me to this post. This seems like an easy earring to make and it's something different. I got the pom-pom pack at Michael's and I just ordered the post backs from 123 Stitch.com. They should be here pretty soon, as well some new designs!

 So I'm going to be using the pom-poms in the top row.
Psych! No, I'm using these little ones. I'll let you guys know how they go. If it all turns out, just imagine all the pom-poms....pom-poms...

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment