Thursday, October 15, 2015

It's Christmas...in October

So when I was looking for some stuff for pictures, I found these in a bag on my desk. I'd like to say this is rare, but I'm constantly setting things down or putting them in a "safe" place (aka a place that makes sense and that I won't forget) only to lose them in a few days...
It can be irritating, but it's also nice because it's like Christmas! :)

I vaguely remember buying these....there must have been a sale.

 I am a sucker for hardware/beads like the far left ones. 

 The crackled ones are a gift from my mom. The black drops are gorgeous....and I have no idea what to do with them. And for the skulls, I had an awesome idea! I thought it'd be cool to get (maybe even make) some heart-shaped jump rings and have the skulls dangle in them. I probably didn't describe that very well, but I have a clear idea in my head...we'll see.
 
I've got an interesting design for the purple and green ones. I'll be posting that design (with different colors) pretty soon.  

The cone shape is another gift from my mom. I love them, but I don't know what to do with them. The rounded square ones are gorgeous and look like water. I've got a simple design to showcase these puppies that I'll share later (also a different color). 

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~

No comments:

Post a Comment