Friday, October 30, 2015

Bloody Brilliant....If I do say so....

Ahoy,
I first want to say (all modesty intended.....ok mostly intended) I LOVE these earrings!


I can't remember if I got these charms or if my mom did. It took me a while to figure out what to do with them because I wanted to use red beads (obviously) but I couldn't think of a good way to do this. (I just checked the date, has it really been over a year?! *hanging head in shame*)

And then I had an idea and with a little work, this is what I got.
I used the supplies in the photo above and some E6000(I know it starts with "E") glue. I first tried them without the glue, but the "blood" moved around too much and it ruined the effect, so my mom suggested securing them. 
I used a teeny tiny dot and waited for it to dry to make sure it would hold. I've worn them multiple times and I put my earrings in my pocket for my commute (cause I'm always in too much of a hurry to put them in at home...yes it's only like a minute, but I really am in that much of a hurry) so they can withstand a lot! 
I think I'm going to try the E6000 glue on my pom-pom earrings. 

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment