Friday, October 16, 2015

All I see are rainbows...

Happy Friday!
I'm super excited to share my latest finish.

I got this design from Daily Cross Stitch. It's an easy design to stitch, but after awhile I was pretty tired of 822 (the unicorn). I did make some effort to protect it from the cat fur and I think I did ok.

I think I'll take it to work so it can make me smile.

Please excuse the crappy photo. Don't you like the hoop impressions? 
I'm still debating what frame to get...maybe a plain one and paint it rainbow...or maybe....red? I don't know. 

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~
 

1 comment:

  1. It scares me how much I LIKE this.....what does that say about me? But how could you NOT like a unicorn...........that poops RAINBOWS!! Good job - looking forward to seeing how it's framed/finished!

    ReplyDelete