Sunday, August 30, 2015

Gearing Up...

*Total side note* Do you watch Big Bang Theory? Well there's an episode (sorry can't remember anything from it) where Sheldon tells Leonard that when Bell invented the telephone, he recommended answering with Ahoy. So, let's try that for a while and see if it works.

Ahoy!
Well it's that time of year again: new semester.  I've got my classes and books and most of my supplies and I've got the new semester jitters.

Beyond the nerves, I am getting excited about school. During summer I missed not learning and I actually have a very nice campus so I missed walking around.

So, (raise your coffee, mocha and tea) here's to a brand new semester and shoving more knowledge in my ruddy pumpkin head!  : )


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I think you have a bit of room to squish in some learnin' stuff!! Good luck, stay focused and keep on slogging through it.........in the big picture - this is just a blip!! Love you girlie.....Mom & Bob & Lily & Grumble-butt Iris....

    ReplyDelete