Sunday, June 21, 2015

Latte Love

Hello all,

I've got a new wip. Sorry I haven't posted any updates. I just get so excited that I forget about pictures.


I got this pattern from (surprise, surprise) The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  You can find this particular pattern here. It only calls for four colors (yes!) and I've stitched it on 14 count Aida cloth. I started it on white and then when I was about to stitch the white floss, I realized I had a problem.
Luckily I had only finished the words, so I started on black. I will admit I was kind of scared to stitch on black, but like my mom told me, I just had something light behind the fabric and it was fine (the only bad thing is you can really see the cat fur). 
I'll do an updated picture pretty soon because I've made some more progress. 

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~

1 comment: