Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Mon Cocoa est Fini!

Hello!

Ok, so I finished this about a week ago, but I got too preoccupied by my new pattern (yahoo!)...and I may or may not have misplaced my finished pattern (ok, I almost lost it, but it's ok now!).

Here is mon cocoa:

I Love it! It's so cute and I always smile when I look at it!
I finished this on a Sunday (I think) and that same evening I started on my toast. 

On that note, here is my new project:
 I've made some more progress since this photo which I will share soon. 

I just realized that I've never said what materials I used. (yes, I am indeed a goober) 
I'm using 14 count Aida cloth...um, off white, natural? Not sure which exact color, but as you can see, it's white. All of my floss has been DMC so far. One pattern I want to do calls for...Weeks. It's for the Zombieloaf pattern over at The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. SO CUTE!!!

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, cute finish! I love it. Your stitching looks so neat and even, that's really good for just starting! I haven't ventured into using Weeks Dye floss yet, although I love the variegated effect of it. Just not room in the budget for the extra expense right now, so I'll settle for good old DMC conversions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it took so long to reply! I've been wiped out all week :( Thank you! Although you'll notice no pictures of the back ;) I haven't bought the Weeks Dye yet because yes, the DMC with a 20% off your entire regular price purchase coupon for Michael's works for my budget!

      Delete