Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Candy and Changes

Hello,

Just wanted to show you some earrings I made for myself around Christmas last year...two years ago? I saw the design in my local bead shop. (have I already posted these earrings?)



 I used glass beads for the candy and little flower beads for the wrapper bits. After I made the first couple of pairs, I started looking at other beads as potential candies. I think squares and rectangles would be cute. 

I also wanted to tell you guys about some changes coming to the blog, hopefully soon. Since I'm still doing research (and I'm not totally sure things will turn out the way I want) I don't want to give too much away.  ;)

My bookshelves have also undergone some alterations (mostly I was running out of room, so I had to maximize my space). Those will come in separate posts. 

~Happy Crafting Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment