Saturday, February 7, 2015

Bonjour!

Hello all!
I promise I'm still here!

Just haven't been as motivated to blog, or even make earrings. After last semester I was wiped out! I may sound dramatic here (I've been told by many that I should wear a crown...whatevs), but after school I was pretty drained emotionally and mentally and I spent most of break working, and reading fairly light and easy-read books. I also spent a lot of time finishing my epic Gilmore Girls marathon (about four seasons worth, yay!)

But now, I think I should try and do something crafty and blog-related at least once a week. A couple of months ago I found this on pinterest and then discovered a new, wonderful blog! You can find the quote and post here. I think part of my creative problem is that I look at too many wonderful things and then I can't muster the energy to go and actually MAKE something.

Oh well, at least break wasn't wholly unproductive. I got a good head start on my reading challenge! ;)    So, I just wanted to stop in and say hello!

I also wanted to share the wonderful weather for the weekend..........much loved and much needed rain!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment