Finally some new earrings. I can't even remember when I was given these beads. I love these beads so much and I knew I was going to keep them for myself, but I could NOT come up with a design to save my life.
The hole in the middle of the bead is pretty large so it kept slipping off of the headpins, so I kept looking for the right beads or spacers to use. The trick was finding a spacer that would keep the bead on the headpin, but not interfere with the focus on the bead.
I'm very happy with the result.
Like I said, I LOVE these beads. I used the plainest spacer I had and once I found these kidney hooks (I'm fairly positive this is the actual name) I knew I had the design down!
On a side note, my camera was not my friend for this photo shoot. It kept focusing on the branches and blossoms behind the earrings....oh technology....but in the end I'm quite pleased with the results.
I took advantage of the light and I've got more earrings to come!
~ Happy Crafting Everyone~