Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello all!

I guess I'm just going to post all of my holiday posts at night. Oh well.
Anyways, I wanted to wish you all a wonderful, fun, safe and Happy Thanksgiving!

I had a wonderful day of relaxation and perusing my boards on pinterest. And as it is Thanksgiving, I want to say how truly and wholly grateful I am that I have the life I have. I complain and whine about school and work, but when I take a moment to stop and think, I can't help but be so grateful that I am able to attend school (and take classes that interest me to boot!) and I am incredibly thankful that I have a job to whine about. Every once in a while, when I'm at work, staring at the same spreadsheet or word document, sitting in a slightly depressing cubicle, I snap myself out of a pity-fest by remembering that I have a job.

I hope everyone has reasons to be thankful as well. And now, on a less serious note,  I thought I'd share a pic of fall on campus:

 In case anyone is curious about my boards (have I even mentioned that I'm on pinterest?) here they are. Again, I hope you all are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! : D
~ B
p.s. now, go eat LOTS of pie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment