Sunday, October 26, 2014

Oh What a Weekend...

Hello all!
I know I haven't been around for....quite some time, and since there's no good reason, I'm just going to skip right past that..........

How was the weekend for everyone? My dad and I went on a much anticipated day trip. The end goal: pie. I wish I could show you how delicious it is, but I ate it before I remembered to take any pictures. (cause it's that good!)
But here are some (slightly random) pics from the trip. We're planning on another excursion in November and I solemnly swear to take pictures before we get in the car to leave. (seriously, what kind of blogger am I?!)

 Before we backed out I managed to snap this pic of the gorgeous trees.
 I asked my dad to stop so I could take this pic, but there was a car behind us so it was rushed. These are crates for storing all the apples the place picks. (did I not mention it was apple pie? The best apple pie?)
 This is an attempt on the freeway while I was laughing......not the best effort.
A surprisingly good shot on the road. I wanted to capture the trees in fall and the sunny, blue sky. It was a wonderful trip and a great break from midterms!

I hope you all got to do something fun this weekend. This coming week I'll be studying for midterms, finishing chapters and papers and trying to get last minute Halloween crafts done. 

There's this decoration with cupcake liners that I saw in....Better Homes & Gardens (?) that I want to try. I'll let you know how it goes.

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment