Monday, October 27, 2014

A New Look!

Hello all!
A couple of weeks ago my folks and I went to a wedding, a themed wedding. It was actually very fun and quite laid back as all the guests were asked to dress in costume. Well, we did and I'm thinking I may have found a new look.

What do you think?



Now I'll tell you the theme: Haunted Mansion. Our costumes were D-land guests who were "scared to death" on the Haunted Mansion. So, we got some make-me-dead make-up.

We used some white spray for our hair (which started to fade by the end of the night), some cream makeup and some corpse powder. My mom used the purple and green to give us bruises and an overall dead look. And the black eye shadow was for our dead eyes. 
I had fun, but it took a few washes to get all the make-up off (I don't know how Elphie does it night after night). What's the most interesting wedding you've been to? 

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment