Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Little Hummingbird

Hello all!
I wanted to share something with you all. I am soooo happy I was finally able to get a pic of one of these guys.

A Hummingbird. Can you see it? It's behind the wire to the left of the feeder. The little guy was such a good sport; he/she stayed here long enough for me to get a few pictures. 
A hummingbird staying still! They're so cute and I just love them so. Oh and of course we filled up their feeder; once you've got them coming, gotta keep them fed. This winter I'm going to start getting a list of hummingbird and butterfly plants for next spring. The number one color: red! Oh and the little birdies love tube/bell shaped flowers. Will do, guys! This is the kind of flower our birdies have been favoring.
I knew the name at one point....I think it's actually a type of sage. 

~ Happy Gardening Everyone ~


No comments:

Post a Comment