Sunday, August 10, 2014

An Update

Hello all!
Well, things have been pretty quiet around here lately. Sorry about that.
I've been working full time this summer and after staring at a computer screen for eight hours I just can't bring myself to turn on my laptop and stare at another screen (I'm sorry mom, for having ever doubted you about this...I apologize!).
But I have had to get on my laptop to create an inventory of sorts. It's super basic--a.k.a. pictures in a word document--but it's a visual of all the designs I have without having to carry all the designs I have. It has actually taken me a lot longer to create this than I thought (hours spread over days). I don't know why I thought it would take me a couple of hours and then I'd be done....deluded much?!

Anyways, I just wanted to let you all know that I have not forgotten my blog; I've just been working on other aspects of the earring biz. Anyways, how about a little beading fun?

Here are some charms I got (or my mom got for me, can't remember) at a stamp store; it has now opened my eyes to all stamping/scrap booking hardware.

I absolutely LOVE these charms! I'm going to make them for Halloween this year. I don't quite know what I'll do with them...but I have plenty of red beads. There is also a necklace I found here that would go perfectly! I might try my hand at making it. I'll let you know how it goes! 

~ Happy Crafting Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment