Saturday, July 26, 2014

Hello...and sigh


Hello all!

Well, I'm sure you've noticed that I've been absent for quite some time. I do apologize for this. I'm trying to work full time during my break and I was also reading like mad to finish my 2014 Reading Challenge! (I'm pleased to say I have done this) On top of it all I was having technical difficulties that prevented me from using my internet. I have made the necessary fixes, have met my reading challenge and am having blogging withdrawals, so I will be posting more regularly.


I thought I'd share a lovely sky. I don't remember when I took this picture, but every time I see it, it calms me down.
I just wanted to thank you all for your continued patience. I know how frustrating it is when blogs don't post regularly and I am grateful that you keep coming back. Thank you!

~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment