Sunday, June 15, 2014

What are these...Seriously?

Hello all!
Ok, so I've technically got some beady creations to post. Only problem: I don't really know what they are. Let me explain.

When I was making these I had cell phone charms in mind (so obviously this was before the smart phone craze) and now I don't know what to do with them. Help!


Ok, so as you can see these are from pretty and shiny Swarovski with a nice addition of some gold metal (I try, but silver and I are besties).


Do you like the color combos? Don't remember how I picked them; usually I'm not so hot at picking colors that go well together (unless they're already grouped for me! Then I can totally pick an awesome color group)


I might actually end up taking some of these apart (can you see the crooked, twisted wire? My early days). Well, do you guys have any ideas for these? Should I scrap them and repurpose, recreate, restyle? RE ply (get it, "re".....right, my dorkness is showing). Just let me know what y'all think.

~Happy Crafting Everyone~

1 comment:

  1. Bookmarks......attach them to a fancy piece of ribbon/trim (long enough to fit a book of course) - and there you go!!!

    ReplyDelete