Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Goodies Galore!

Hello all!
I want to share some .....a lot...... of wonderful goodies I picked up on a shopping excursion.


Wow, there's a little too much here to try and tell you about them all.
I'll try with a few close-ups.


Ok, here are my Swarovski purchases. I LOVE the multi-pack because I might only want one or two colors for earrings and much as I love beads; I don't want twenty beads in one shade of green. I did buy some plain green flower-shaped beads. (I know and I just said no buying one color) What can I say? This is my shade and I am weak. In the back I bought (again one color) blue drops. I haven't quite figured out what to do with these, but when I do I'll let you know. I think this will involve some wire-works.


Gorgeous spacers. Silver, of course.


Again, spacers! These are those spacer cups I told you about. I was running low so I stocked up in gunmetal, silver and gold.


More shinies. These are supposed to be spacers (I'm pretty sure) so I'm trying to figure out how to use them. I bought multi-color in silver and gunmetal. The gold are just clear crystals.
Well, I'm off to read (review will follow!). I hope you have a wonderful day!
Oh, before I forget; have you gone shopping lately (or not-so-lately)? Any fun things to share?

~ Happy Crafting Everyone ~

No comments:

Post a Comment