Saturday, May 24, 2014

Yesterday's Sunset

Hello all!
Just wanted to do a quick post tonight. Tomorrow I am going to be organizing some fun purchases I made. Also, I will let you all in on my latest hobby (because, reading, gardening and jewelry-making isn't enough, right?).


I happened to glance out our sliding doors and saw the colors and thought "Kodak Moment!" The colors came out differently in the picture. They didn't look nearly as orange, but I kind of like this. I like the orange coupled with the dark grey of the clouds.
Ok, well I'm off to work on my e-course, Blog Life, from A Beautiful Mess. I have been waiting for school to end so I can start the course! You can find their shop right here. Hopefully there will be improvements coming to the blog.
See you tomorrow!
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment