Friday, May 9, 2014

T.G.I.F. and Something New

Hello all!
Who can't wait for the weekend?!

Well, to kick off, here is a new pair of earrings. A friend at work asked me to bring in some blue earrings for her mom; well, I knew I had some blue, but I thought I should include some brand new stuff.


I'm sorry the first picture is so dark. It was cloudy as I took pictures, so some are great and some are dim. Ok, so this pair has gunmetal instead of plain ole' silver (you've got to spice things up a bit, right?). I used two spacers and oval-shaped Tiger's eyes. The top spacer is one that I've had for awhile but hadn't been able to use. The middle spacer is super small (should have taken a close up, realize that now) and I use it all the time. It is a round darker silver spacer, with crescent-like notches all around. As you can see I twisted the wire on two of the headpins. The top wire.....I'd like to say that artistically it just didn't need a twisted wire finish, but the truth is that by this time I didn't want to twist anymore wire. It's something I need to work on......but I might go with the artist integrity bit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment