Thursday, April 3, 2014

To Explain the Silence

Hello all,
I just wanted to take a moment to say hi. I know it seems like I've disappeared, but I haven't.
I've been in a funky mood lately. I'd like to blame it on something or someone, but honestly it's just been me and procrastination. School has been seriously busy and though I've tried to be a diligent student, I haven't always succeeded. And then on top of that I (for some unknown reason) continue to fight going to bed (yes you'd think after I became an adult I wouldn't fight bedtime, but that's just me) so I'm tired most of the time and don't want to do much of anything.

This and other stuff has put me in a funk and I just haven't been interested in doing anything but zoning in front of the television. I've had many a serious talk about this and I've finally decided that I need to just turn the t.v. off and get up. So, today I went outside and watered our plants and took some photos. I've also decided to get back into crafting because I miss my creative outlet.

I promise this blog won't become a diary or a venting ground, but I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and I will continue to post. Thanks for your continued patience.




 Thanks for visiting. See ya soon!
~B

No comments:

Post a Comment