Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!

Not the traditional pastel colors for Easter, but here are some earrings to celebrate today. 
 Here is a gorgeous bouquet my mom gave me. It brightens up my desk. :)
A shot of the top. 
 As promised, I did some planting this weekend. Here I planted some red flower--totally forgot the name. :) Zinnias and Cosmos. I don't know if you guys remember my pics of these flowers last year. They did splendidly and I had to have some more this year.
 Oh, how I love Cosmos....it can rival my love of poppies.....almost.
 
Zinnias are gorgeous, but this year I will be keeping them in check. Last year I just let them grow and they practically took over the raised bed! So this year, sorry fleurs, but they shall be pruned and corralled. 
I hope you all have a wonderful Easter! 
~Happy Crafting Everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment