Saturday, March 8, 2014

Let's Talk Packaging: Part 1

Hello all!
Ok, let's get down to the less fun aspects of jewelry-making: Packaging.
When I first started making earrings to sell at craft fairs, I had to figure out how to package them. Luckily my mom has been stamping for a loooooooong time and she helped to create the design for my packaging (I'll show this a little later).
Today I'm sharing an easier albeit more expensive method of packaging.

Organza Bags



These bags are a very pretty packaging method. They come in so many different colors that you could match the bags to the earrings. You could also stay with simple white in order to really showcase the earrings. They are also widely available in craft stores (I got mine in a floral resources store of all places).
I only have a couple of complaints. They are more expensive than home-made packaging. Also, you would need an additional method for displaying your earrings because they would be too obscured in the bags.
Overall, as long as I could get a bulk or wholesale price, I like this packaging method. I'm not sure if it's my favorite though. 

The next packaging method is boxes.
Thanks for visiting.
~Happy Crafting Everyone~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment