Thursday, March 6, 2014

A New View on Life

Hello all!
First off, please keep in mind the post title; I'm quite proud of the wit. ;)
I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so EXCITED to share a new treat.
Ok, let's start at the beginning. I have been wanting to get my own camera (I currently share with my mom) and I wanted a new camera. I went shopping online and found my camera on Target's site. It was $200. I decided to be mature and slowly save up for this treat.
Well, let's just say that life made me go to plan B. Today my parents went to Target and found out that my camera was on clearance. My mom got one (she also wanted this model) and when I got home from school I ran back out to get it (with fingers metaphorically crossed the whole way). Luck and the universe were on my side because they had ONE camera left.
And now I would like to present to you my new, 3-inch screen camera. Let's all bask in it's glory!


What do you think? I'll be giving you guys some pictures taken with my new camera soon (I still need a memory card). Thanks for visiting!
~ B

No comments:

Post a Comment