Friday, February 28, 2014

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

Hello all!
Today was absolutely WONDERFUL! Oh, how I love the rain, let me count the ways.
If you couldn't tell, we were so lucky to receive rain today. I ran outside to take some pictures while it wasn't pouring (our camera is not waterproof) and I'm quite pleased with the results. What do you think?

A gorgeous, gray sky.
 Our little Cedar sapling covered in raindrops.
 A ladybug taking shelter amongst the Lilies (at least, I think those are the lilies...)
 Raindrops and spent cherry blossoms, with new buds biding their time.
A large raindrop on the leaf of a poppy.

And the crowning picture of the day:
This is a poppy just waiting to open (I wonder what color it will be). So, that was my day; how was yours? Thanks for visiting. 
~Happy Crafting Everyone~

2 comments:

  1. Love your photos.....glad you just took photos of the rain and didn't actually get the camera wet!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you verra much. .........oh, I'm so sure.

      Delete