Sunday, February 2, 2014

Books, Books, Books

Hello all!
Sorry, but still no earrings (I'll be working on that soon). My dad and I hit a thrift store and a book sale recently and I wanted to share my findings.

Say hello to Mr. Moose. I got him a few months ago and still love him just as much as the first day!
 I actually showed quite A LOT of restraint at the Thrift Store; they had a sale. You could buy 10 paperbacks for a DOLLAR!!! I had about eight books, but then I realized I didn't really want them all so I was mature and put some back.
 Isn't this book wonderful?! I have really developed a love for older books. This particular beauty was published in 1939. *Geek alert* It even smells like an old book.....an old book in one of those old libraries. (yes I do smell books...I would explain, but if I have to then you probably won't ever understand). You know the libraries you see in movies. They have a leather armchair, a blazing fire and bookshelves that soar to the ceiling. That would be beyond words wonderful.
Anyways, just wanted to share these lovelies. 
Hope you have a wonderful week and thanks very much for visiting!

Happy Crafting Everyone!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment