Monday, January 13, 2014

A Baking Break

Hello all!
It's been a wee bit crazy around here: Rearranging furniture, buying shelving equipment and putting up said shelving equipment. Prepping for the family Christmas in January and most importantly embarking on a reading competition with some friends at work (uh oh, my competitiveness is showing)
Anyways, enough whining and excuses. I don't have any new earrings, but I did make cupcakes!
I tried out a new baking pan (this new pan is dishwasher safe! I cannot tell you how much I love that!!!)
So here it is.
They add a little pizazz to my cupcakes. 


As you can see, the last one didn't really pick up the outline from the pan, but it still tastes good. 
I'm sad to say that it took me a couple of weeks to make these (and from a box no less!), but finally the craving for chocolate became too strong, so chocolate cupcakes here I come ;) 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Crafting Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment