Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hello all!
It's that time of year again. I must admit, once you're no longer a kid waiting to rip the wrapping paper of the mountain of gifts, you start to stress more about buying gifts; but I'm also able to appreciate the feeling of the season. I know that sounds cheesy, but this holiday makes me feel so happy and cheerful! Anyways,  I don't know what your weather is looking like, but ours is quite interesting. I thought I'd share a few photos of how the garden is faring.

This is our mint with a wee bit o' frost.

I'm pretty sure this is sage.

The baby broccoli starting to thaw in the sun.

I'm really hoping the petunias pull through.

I think this is vintage lilac, but I can't quite remember.



I especially like the air bubble in the last picture. Can you see it? Well, whatever your weather is like I hope you're all staying warm and cozy. Today I plan on experimenting with coffee and hot chocolate powder to make a mocha. I'll let you know how it goes!
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon.

Happy Crafting Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........beautiful photos for brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

    ReplyDelete