Monday, December 23, 2013

A little Bauble Cheer!

Hello all!
Sorry for the long wait, and I had been pretty good about posting, drat! This past week I took finals so now I am officially on winter break! No school for weeks! I've already got a pile of books from the library and I have more on hold, ahhhhhhhhh, that's the life.
So this past weekend I was amidst the mad shopping rush, well not the truly mad rush. I did not step foot in a mall! I now only need one present and then I am done. I also brought in the gifts for my co-workers today and I'm very happy to report that they were well received (it wasn't until just now that I realized I should have taken pictures of the gifts in their festive bags, oh well).

So, moving on to earrings. Here are the three Christmas earrings I made last year. I saw the designs in my local bead shop and tried my hand at duplicating them. I think it turned out successfully!
I'll be including close ups  of the tree later, probably tomorrow, because they came out blurry.
What do you think?




I used our Christmas tree as a backdrop. We went and picked our tree a couple weekends ago. It was actually very fun; there was almost a foot of snow! And who didn't bring her camera, yes that would be me. Do you cut down your tree? Go to a Christmas tree lot? Use a faux tree? I bought a glittery white tree last year after Christmas (it was like 85% off!) and when I've got all the final decorations completed I'll show you! (Wow this was a very chatty post, hope you don't mind!)
 Well, I hope you all are doing well! Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon!
Happy Crafting Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment