Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some Hoopy Fun!

Hello all!
Here are some earrings that started out as wine glass charms. Remember when wine glass charms were the thing, well I wanted to make some charms and when I was done, I thought they would make cute earrings. So I made them in different colors and loved them! This brings up the bad thing about making your own earrings: there is a real danger of keeping EVERYTHING you make.
These earrings are now mine and I have to buy some more hoops. Oh well, c'est la vie!

Oh, did you actually want to see those earrings. Well, I guess I'll show you:

 
I think I might need a pink pair, oh and orange, oh and spring green, oh and...wait, I'm not supposed to keep the next ones I make....this might be a problem.
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you all soon!
Happy Crafting Everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment