Friday, October 4, 2013

Feline Antics

Hello all!
Since I haven't had a lot of time for earrings, let's visit with the kitties! Here is a look into the antics and overall ridiculousness of my cats. I hope it makes you smile!

Two questions:
1) Why so blurry?
2) What is that green strip?

The above kitty is the whiny Iris. The first pic is my attempt to take a picture while laughing. Once I was able to compose myself I finally took a good picture. See that weird green line coming from her chin? That is a piece of grass. I'm so embarrassed to say that my cat still doesn't know how to get all the food in her mouth. Oh well. She's still pretty cute!

Gee, what is this? That doesn't look like a normal pillow case.

That is a kitty's head. But wait, this doesn't make sense...

This is the kitty emerging from a pillowcase. Let's look at that again:
 
The odd bulge is Lily. She had decided to get into my pillowcase (with my pillow) to take a nap. I HAD to take a picture. Once I started taking pictures, she decided to get up; I also had trouble controlling my laughter on this one....She's a sweet girl, weird but sweet.

Shh, he's sleeping.

Well, good morning handsome. Honestly Bob is just too cool to get a goofy shot of him. Don't worry, I'll be on the look out, but I don't know if it will happen. He's our little prince (really he thinks he's a prince).
Well, I hope you've enjoyed a glimpse into the craziness and poise of kitties. Thanks for visiting and hope to see you again soon!

2 comments: