Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A Breezy Brunch

Hello all!
How are you today? Well I had a lovely brunch the other day and I thought I'd share some pictures with you. I was so happy that the weather decided to cooperate; it was cool and breezy, but thankfully not windy. As someone who suffers from allergies, the wind and I are not the best of friends. Anyway, the food was my mom's idea; a nice light buffet while we enjoy the backyard, well the parts of the backyard that are finished :)  What kind of  food do you have at brunch?



For the bread we had butter, goat cheese with herbs and cheeses. It was all quite delicious. In the background are some new ornamental peppers my dad and I bought. I'll show you some pictures when they're planted.
Thanks for visiting, hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment