Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Happiness Project: August Recap


Hello all.
I know I originally said I would be updating weekly with my H.P., but my first month did not go entirely as planned. For starters I got a JOB!!!!! I'm so happy, but I was also pretty pooped after a...shall we say an extremely relaxed and leisurely period. In addition to a job, I also did not do too well on my resolutions. I admit to being lazy in August and for this new month, I plan to start again and keep my zeal for the project.
In case you were wondering what I had originally planned for August, here is my list of Resolutions: (I did borrow some directly from Gretchen Rubin's project)
August: Energy (Boost my energy to greet the world with a smile)
Go to sleep early
Exercise and stretch
Tackle a nagging task
One thing in the yard or house
Do a task within 5 minutes
Organize and de-clutter
Evening clean-up
Keep a food journal


I didn't get fancy with the formatting (I just created a table in word). As you can see I was VERY ambitious last month; possible that this was one of the problems. 

Thank you for bearing with me and being patient for my very very slow update. I'll try to update mid-way through September. 

If you are thinking of starting your own Happiness Project, I highly recommend reading Gretchen Rubin's book The Happiness Project, and checking out her website
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon! 
p.s. until I get a picture of a humming bird, I'll be using the flower they liked. They're just too darned fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment