Thursday, September 19, 2013

Cupcakes Anyone?

Hello all!
Long time no see! I know it's been quite a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiile since my last post. I started the semester at the beginning of the month and I'm currently taking 6 classes. Let's just say I've got plenty to read. Sadly I don't have any new earrings to show off, but I do have something else to put a smile on your face:
RAINBOW CHIP CUPCAKES!!! 



Please note the cupcake liners. Yes those are skulls! Haven't I told you? I'm very into skulls! I'll have to show you some time. These, though they came from a box and give my baker dad hives, are my FAVORITE cupcakes! I love the rainbow chips, a.k.a. the candy! Baking from a box is definitely my cup of tea because I don't have the patience required for baking-from-scratch; I don't like having to worry about precise measurements, mixing just the right amount, etc. These were delicious and did not last long. 
Thanks for visiting and hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment