Sunday, August 11, 2013

New Plants!

Hello all!
My dad and I went plant shopping this weekend. I love buying new plants; it's so exciting to look through the plants and then to go home with my little beauties.
My green thumbs are just itching to get planting.

This is called Plumbago. My dad and I both love blue flowers and this puppy can take drought and heat so it should be pretty hearty.


I'm pretty sure this is called Coleus.

I know I saw the name for this, but I forgot, sorry.

I have no idea what this is called, but it's really pretty. I grew it before but it didn't survive the frost, so this year I will definitely be prepared.

I'll show you how they look after I plant them. Here's to good planting and success; I've mostly had success with plants, but there have been some sad cases. 
Thank you for visiting and I hope to see you again soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment