Thursday, August 1, 2013

My Happiness Project...gulp!

Hello everyone,
Do you remember when I told you about Gretchen Rubin's book, The Happiness Project? Well I have decided to undertake my own happiness project! I have created my own version of a Resolution Chart and have my year roughly mapped out.
Hopefully this will help me feel happier and to be nicer to my family and friends (I can be quite crabby). I will start out by a weekly Happiness Project post because I'm not too sure how things will go. 
One thing Rubin mentioned about starting your own happiness project was to choose a symbol. She chose a Blue bird, which is apparently the symbol for happiness. I too am choosing a bird; I choose the Humming Bird. 
While I don't have a picture of a humming bird (it flew away before I could even get the camera into focus!) I do have the flower it was after. 

The flowers do make me happy so I think it works. 
Wish me luck! Thanks for stopping by. 
p.s. if anyone is thinking of starting their own project then my best wishes to you! 


No comments:

Post a Comment