Saturday, August 10, 2013

I Wish I Was a Cat

Hello all!
I've been watching my cats live their lives and I came to a conclusion: I wish I was a cat!
Let me explain myself through photos:
Iris sleeping under her blanket (thank you Ikea)

Lily sleeping on her blanket (again Ikea)

Bob sleeping on his towel, because the couch just isn't comfy enough

Lily gazing out, planning her next move: food or sleep

Iris, using me as a pillow and having one of many naps that day

The handsome Bob taking time out of his busy day to pose for the photo. Thank you Bob!

Note that they are all laying down and most often they are asleep. They have it good. Bob's biggest dilemma is which seat will he use: the chair, the cat tower, the ottoman, the couch, the futon...his day is so difficult. Well since I won't become a cat anytime soon, I better get back to reality, oh well!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment