Sunday, August 25, 2013

Dirty Little Secret

Hello all!
Remember that gorgeous Ikea catalog? Well as promised, here are my old catalogs. I've been keeping these catalogs because they have really good design and organizational ideas (if you get the chance to go to an Ikea store and look at their room designs, take it. It's amazing how they use every nook and cranny of space!). A little while back I was purging my magazines (it's amazing how quickly they accumulate!) and I came to these puppies. I thought, "I don't need these. I can't even get everything in the catalogs now, anyways!" So with that in mind, I put them in the recycle pile. Well obviously I didn't get rid of them. I've decided that I'll allow myself to keep a few magazines while getting rid of the majority of them.
Ikea catalogs are definitely keepers!





Unfortunately I don't know how to get older catalogs. But don't despair, you can start your own collection today! 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to see you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment