Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A New Catalog and a Little Thrill!

Hello all!
I got this in the mail today and I shouted with joy! You may not know this about me, but I must confess my true love for....IKEA!!!!!
Since my first visit to the store I have loved Ikea and I have done my best to get anyone I know to go and experience the wonder for themselves.
If you have never been to an Ikea store I highly recommend that you go; if not for the shopping and ideas, then go for the chocolate cake! That's right, Ikea has a cafeteria for your convenience (what a great store!)
Anyways, here is the cover for the new catalog.

I cannot wait to really get immersed in this year's catalog! Oh and just a little spoiler, they have doll furniture. It is beyond cute. You can request your free catalog from their website. You can also view their catalog online. Thank you for listening to me go on about Ikea. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and hope to see you again soon!
p.s. I'll work on a post to show you my catalog collection; it is truly beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment