Here are some earrings I made a little while back. I can't remember where I got these beads...I just found them in my bag o' beads and after a little bit of tweaking, I came up with this design.
As you can see in the right earring, when I twisted the wire, it didn't go exactly as planned. This was an earlier experiment with twisting the headpin wire. I have gotten much better since.
The spacers I used are very pretty, although I don't know the proper name, they're basically a cup. They are very thin and almost lacy (so pretty and versatile).
Thank you for visiting and I hope you've enjoyed your stay. Have a wonderful day!